My heart goes out to you if you’re struggling!
None of us have been in lockdown or even partial lockdown before! So it’s natural for all sorts of emotions to come up, feeling out of control, scared, anxious, frustrated, vulnerable. Go easy on yourself! Give yourself some love so that you can give it to others. The world sure needs it!
Here 9 tips to help you weather the storm and feel more empowered:
- So many things are out of our control right now. So, every day, ask yourself, “what can I control?” E.g., your attitude, how you use your time, what you eat, who you connect with.
- Embrace change, rather than resist it. It may not be easy, but it’ll put you into the driver’s seat and make you feel more empowered.
- Maybe you have more time than you’ve ever had. What are the things you’ve always wanted the time to do? What excites you? E.g., reading a particular book, participating in a course (so many free ones available), or relax and do nothing (can be the hardest thing).
- Make self-care a priority. It’ll keep you healthy and strong: good sleep, meditation or mindfulness practices, plenty of water, physical distancing, healthy food, moving your body, relaxation, and connecting with friends and loved ones by phone or social media.
- If you feel stuck in fear, anxiety, and overwhelm, you may consider contacting your healing practitioner for a reboot. A crisis can trigger past trauma. Releasing unresolved issues makes it easier to deal with the present challenges in a more empowered way.
- Uplifting music. Turn it up and shake your booty! Releases lots of endorphins!!
- Create a schedule. Structure can give you the feeling of stability, being in charge of your day, and feeling accomplished at the end of it.
- Finish the day with gratitude. Writing down three things you’re grateful for helps you focus on the good in your life and generates optimism.
- Stay at home, if at all possible!! Let’s stop spreading this thing!
I hope these tips help you. I’d love to hear from you. What are you struggling with the most? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m offering free 15min conversations if you want to find out more about healing work or simply want to talk. I want to support you. Click this link. It’ll take you straight into my schedule. (For a human to human conversation, no strings attached.)
Together we will get through this!! Sending you much love & strength!